Discussion for Confluence
Transform your Confluence pages into interactive and engaging discussion forums
Create discussion pages
Create content-rich discussion pages where your teams can initiate and post discussions. Leverage social features allowing users to discuss & share topics, contribute with comments, leave feedback, and more.
Centralize discussions in one place
Navigate and find discussions per space within one centralized dashboard. Visualize and track key metrics including discussion status, likes, views, feedback, categories, and more.
Classify discussions by topics and categories
Create and manage categories allowing your teams to easily search and access discussions.
Key use cases
- Build forums
- Socialize a confluence space
- Share knowledge
- Capitalize support questions
- Locate experts
- Create new discussion
- Discussion status (new, in discuss, resolved)
- Resolve discussion and tag contributors
- Discussions statistics (views, likes, replies, contributors)
- Discussions dashboard (list view and timeline view)
- Filter by status, most discussed and recently commented
- Sort by date and popularity
Privacy and security
Discussion for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Search for discussions and filter by status, creator or creation period.