Discussion for Confluence
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Transform your Confluence pages into interactive and engaging discussion forums
Make navigation within your dashboard
Just post your topic title and content to initiate a discussion. Share it and notify other users to contribute with comments. A simple conversation page displays list of contributors and their replies.
Mark useful replies on the discussion page to visually feature them. Enable or disable comments to update the conversation status.
Key use cases
- Build forums
- Socialize a confluence space
- Share knowledge
- Capitalize support questions
- Locate experts
- Create new discussion
- Mark a discussion as a question
- Discussion status (new, in discuss, resolved)
- Enable / disable comments adding
- Mark useful replies
- Discussions statistics (views, likes, replies, contributors)
- Discussions dashboard (list view and timeline view)
- Filter by status, most discussed and recently commented
- Sort by date and popularity
Search for discussions associated to Category or labels. Bulk Select to perform action.