Build custom business apps inside of Confluence
Make sure your users focus on the context of their item. Guide them, provide explanations and validate their entries.
Display linked data across tables
The unique power of databases: An article can be tied to many providers, price lists, reservations, and Play SQL lets you navigate across entities. Good luck doing that with Excel.
Build your company data
To each company, its own records. Play SQL sticks to your needs and grows organically according to what your employees actually manage. And you own your data, hosted in open SQL format on your servers.
Requires Play SQL Spreadsheets 2.12.
Your company has specific business data. You manage bookings, articles, people, and you would like to share with your colleagues.
With Play SQL Forms, you’ll be able to display custom views of database records for your colleagues. For every user profile, Play SQL Forms lets you:
- Design a layout, with more explanations, so your user submits accurate data with quality checks,
- Provide comfortable editing areas, so your users focus on the context of their item,
- Validate data and define editing access to some fields.
- Navigate between entities and records.
The package contains:
- The "Play SQL Form" macro to create new records,
- The "Play SQL Record Browser" macro to navigate between records and edit them.
Watch the video and our landing page, we just say it all.
Privacy and security
Example of layout