Time Logger for Jira
Simple Windows desktop app for time tracking (worklog posting) using issue info from browser
Since window is allways visible on top size is optimized as to take the least amount of space on screen and allow normal work with other software.
Detects idle time
Idle time is detected and you can choose appropriate action.
Detects issue from browser
No need to enter or select an issue. Just browse to it and start timing.
- simple to setup and use
- small and always visible and accessible
- automatically gets issue number from open Jira issue opened in your browser (Chrome, Firefox and IE supported)
- application detects idle time and you can apply it to current issue, ignore it or post it to another issue worklog
- going with mouse over the issue displays the whole issue title in a hint
- double click on issue copies the issue number to clipboard
- drag&drop style moving around screen, snaps to edges
Privacy and security