Gaia for Jira - Project Template Manager
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Gaia for Jira simplifies the creation of Jira projects and Confluence spaces using your own customized templates
Store and Manage common Jira+Confluence templates
Store Jira and Confluence combined templates to create new projects more efficiently. Manage Jira Project content (Issues, Stories, Spaces, Schemes, etc.). Automatically create Spaces associated to Jira projects.
Create Dashboards and Scrum/Kanban boards
Create Jira and Jira Agile Projects with predefined Dashboards and Scrum/Kanban Boards to start working on your development projects right away.
Automate reference links creation in Confluence
Automate the Jira and Confluence associations into your templates easily by adding programmed tags which automates document-to-issue traceability. This allows you to be more efficient over all your projects.
Gaia for Jira automates the creation of Jira Project templates and Confluence Space templates (and a combination of both) for efficient project, content, process, requirements and tests management.
Major features include:
- Creation of combined Jira Projects and Confluence Spaces from templates
Templates contain automatic:
- Jira Issues creation (w/versions and components)
- Confluence Spaces creation
- Jira Issues references links creation in Confluence Pages
- Jira Schemes Management
- Scrum/Kanban board creation (for Jira Software projects)
- Filters/Dashboards creation
- Creation of Gaia projects via REST API
- Tempo integration
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security