Transforms Confluence to create inviting employee intranets and knowledge bases to engage your teams wherever they are
Next-generation design flexibility without code. Much safer than hacking HTML and CSS, Theme Press makes your designs future-proof by eliminating custom code, safeguarding your next Confluence upgrade.
One click installs a social intranet demo space, full of examples for you to explore. Plus a built-in Tour Guide steps through key product features and doubles as a training resource for new users.
Connect your people wherever they are with Theme Press responsive and adaptive features for mobile. In the office, at home, or on the go, give users a view that fits.
Brikit Theme Press transforms companies into communities so your people can work better together. Erases barriers to user adoption with amazing design flexibility (without custom coding HTML or CSS) and by hiding complex features until users are ready. Intuitive, future-proof, and mobile ready, Theme Press is perfect for non-technical audiences.
Theme Press is the best solution for intranets, knowledge bases, portals, websites, and more.
Brikit products are used by Atlassian and their customers in nearly 60 countries, and are supported globally by a network of 40+ Atlassian Expert partners. Our products have consistently garnered awards, including:
- Atlassian's Top Picks for 2013
- Atlassian Marketplace Top 10 Add-ons of 2012
- 2012 Atlassian Summit Launchpad Winner
- Top Selling Atlassian Marketplace Add-on 2012
- 2011 Atlassian Summit Launchpad Winner
- 2010 Atlassian Cool Plugins Award
- 2010 Best of Confluence Award
Theme Press is an evolution of our award-winning Zen Foundation add-on.
|10 users$10||25 users$700||50 users$1250||100 users$2300||250 users$4500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Brikit is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.2.1 • Confluence Server 5.10.0 - 6.9.0 • Released 2018-03-06
Bug fix release dedicated to compatibility with Confluence 6.7.
Theme Press 2.2.1 is a bug fix release dedicated to compatibility with Confluence 6.7. It is recommended for all users of Theme Press.
See the Theme Press 2.2.1 Release Notes for complete details.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Brikit Theme Press for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Brikit Theme Press for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Brikit Theme Press for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Brikit Theme Press for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.