Agile Reports for Jira
- Jira Service Management
SAFe and Agile Project Management metrics in Jira. Program Predictability, Project Burndown, Release Forecast, Sprints, Versions
Convenient progress tracking for your Agile teams
Get visual view of team progress across sprints and see when it is behind the acceptable deviation. Burnup Chart provides insights on the project progress, as well as warnings to help you to maintain project health.
Program Predictability Measure for SAFe
Program Predictability Measure is built exclusively for SAFe companies and provides visibility into how the business value is delivered by your Agile Release Train for the selected program increments.
Estimate accuracy and velocity analysis made easy
Make SCRUM reporting better with a dynamic view for estimated effort vs actual team progress. It displays how your Agile team performance progresses from sprint to sprint and helps improve estimates over time.
NEW! We added a special gadget compliant with SAFe doctrine for companies operating in SAFe. Enjoy!
Suite of gadgets for SAFe program and Agile team level reporting.
No more small single purpose apps cluttering your Jira, no more disconnected data that you have to look up in several tabs of your browser – get it all in one app, on one dashboard, at one price.
- Improve program increments (PI) planning with Program Predictability Measure
- Track progress of an individual team or entire Agile Release Train (ART)
- Identify when you can release with Release Prediction Gadget
- View estimation accuracy trends to plan future sprints
- Track down unaccounted tickets with unique insights and warnings
- But will it work for my project? - Flexibility in data display will take care of it
If you have a report that you would like to have - we're just one click away.
Privacy and security