Announcer for Jira
Create and display custom announcements to your team — right within Jira
Customize your message and target the right users
A simple editor allows admins to customize the title and content of each message and select how it’s displayed — from a small flag to a full page. You can also choose to post messages to only specific groups or projects.
Easily see who has read your announcement
Once posted, admins can view detailed acceptance reports to see who has acknowledged each announcement. Additionally, admins can give users the ability to temporarily mute an announcement and return to it later.
Empower project admins to create announcements
Announcer comes with handy delegation capabilities that let Jira administrators grant trusted project admins access to create and post announcements within their own projects.
- Create an announcement in just a few clicks with an easy-to-use editor
- Customize your notifications with HTML, button text, and more
- Display announcements as a full page, flag, or dialog box
- Users see announcements within their Jira dashboard or within an issue view screen
- Post messages to specific groups or projects
- View detailed reports on who's read each announcement
- Link to Slack within announcements
- Optionally allow project admins to create announcements
- Add a "Remind Me Later" button to your announcement to enable users to mute the message temporarily
- Also available for Confluence
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Start a free trial of Announcer for Jira today!
Privacy and security
Announcer for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application