Announcer for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create and display custom announcements to your team — right within Confluence
Choose from a variety of notification types
A simple editor allows admins to customize the title and content of each message and select how it’s displayed — from a small flag to a full page. Once posted, admins can view detailed reports on who's read each message.
Target specific Confluence spaces or groups
To ensure the right people see your message, admins can choose to post certain announcements to only specific Confluence spaces or groups.
Track acknowledgments at a glance or in detail
When building a new announcement, simply require users to acknowledge notifications after they've reviewed them. Then, in the detailed reporting dashboard, admins can easily see who's read each message.
- Create an announcement in just a few clicks with an easy-to-use editor
- Customize your notifications with HTML, button text, and more
- Display announcements as a full page, banner, flag, or dialog box
- Post messages to specific spaces or groups
- View detailed reports on who's read each announcement
- Add a “Remind Me Later“ button (mute temporarily)
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Start a free trial of Announcer for Confluence today!
Privacy and security
Announcer for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application