Release Info for Confluence
The app visualizes and compares the contents of maven pom.xml files used for software delivery
Display your maven release pom.xml files in a neatly arranged table and review modules and dependencies with ease.
See the difference
Releases happen faster when you know exactly what's changed. Compare two releases side by side in the diff view. Version and property changes that are new, edited or deleted will be highlighted.
Know your POM
Have a look at this beautiful infographic to provide your release pom.xml files in the expected format for getting optimal results.
🛎 Read our Server and DC/Cloud Future statement
The app contains two macros with the same result but with different approaches:
Use the Release Info for:
- visualizing your release pom.xml files in a neatly arranged table.
Use the Release Info Diff for:
- comparing two release pom.xml files side by side in the diff view.
- release pom.xml in flat multi module format
- https and Basic Auth supported
- show release name and version
- show modules of release (children POMs)
- show properties like URLs and config properties
- show dependencies like groupId, artifactId, version and packaging
- highlight changes that are new, edited or deleted
- caching of remote files
- english and german
- Respects the Allowlist
Privacy and security
Both macros are selectable in the Macro Browser.