Tempo Planner - Resource Planning
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Compact, visual resource planning solution empowering businesses to optimize workforce capacities and achieve sustainable growth
Schedule individuals and teams on a project, task or ticket level. Allocate or request resources for high-impact initiatives while ensuring workloads are balanced and realistic.
Leverage various Resource Planning views to quickly see the current and future state of all projects and resources. Review several commitments at once and simplify capacity and progress monitoring.
Use Reports to compare actual time worked in Tempo Timesheets with time originally planned in Tempo Planner. Gain a better understanding of effort variance to plan future work more accurately.
Tempo Planner makes it easy for everyone to schedule & report on resources & projects.
- Ditch overcrowded calendars & spreadsheets
- Identify capacity problems earlier in the planning process
- Access a snapshot of all resources’ statuses, plans, commitments
- Operate through a centralized workspace & streamline communication
- Map capacity & distribute work effectively
- Reserve resources for upcoming projects
- Plan for yourself or others against projects, Jira issues, time periods, & teams
- Create repeating & split plans
- Display Google & Office 365 calendar events
- Configure multiple holidays & workload schemes
- Filter & save various Resource Planning views
- Approve plan workflows
- Request time from other teams
- Report on planned vs. actual time with Tempo Timesheets
- Convert plans to time records with Tempo Timesheets
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Tempo Planner - Resource Planning integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Plan for yourself or others against projects, Jira issues, time periods, and teams