Tempo Planner – Resource Planning & Capacity Planning
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
A powerful resource allocation dashboard to optimize capacity planning in Jira
Simplify Project Resource Planning
Schedule individuals and teams on a project, task or ticket level, and easily find the right person for the job by requesting resources based on availability, roles, and skills.
Easily monitor capacity
Access multiple views to see the current and future state of all projects and resources. Easily keep an eye on project progress and capacity by reviewing several commitments on one screen.
Plan future work more accurately
Use data from past projects to refine Jira resource planning. Compare actual time worked in Tempo Timesheets with original estimates from Tempo Planner. Better understand effort variance so you can continuously improve.
Tempo Planner makes it easy to schedule & report on resources & projects
- Ditch overcrowded calendars & spreadsheets
- Estimate what’s needed for new projects
- Identify capacity problems early in the planning process
- Access a snapshot of all resources’ statuses, plans & commitments
- Streamline communication via a centralized workspace
- Map capacity & distribute work effectively
- Reserve resources for projects based on skill sets
- Plan for your own time – as well as your team’s – against Jira projects and issues
- Create recurring plans
- Display Google & Office 365 calendar events
- Configure multiple holidays & workload schemes
- Filter & save various Resource Planning views
- Export user capacity data
- Approve plan workflows
- Request time from other teams
- Report on planned vs. actual time with Tempo Timesheets
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Tempo Planner – Resource Planning & Capacity Planning integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Plan for your own time – as well as your team’s – against Jira projects and issues.