Planner by Tempo – Resource Planning & Capacity Planning
A powerful resource allocation planning tool designed to optimize capacity planning and project management in Jira
Automate team planning to optimize resources
Schedule individuals and teams on a project, task or ticket level, and easily find the right person for the job by requesting resources based on availability, roles, and skills.
Manage capacity in real-time
Compare estimated vs. actual time spent on projects with comprehensive real time data. View project planning, progress and capacity for business objectives, product releases & program roadmaps.
#1 Portfolio Management Solution for Jira
Optimize your organizations workflows by integrating Timesheets and Cost Tracking. Manage all of your projects with Structure by Tempo.
Schedule & report on resources & projects
- Ditch overcrowded calendars & spreadsheets
- Estimate resources new projects
- Identify capacity problems early
- View all resources’ statuses, plans & commitments
- Streamline communication in a centralized workspace
- Map capacity & distribute work effectively
- Reserve resources for projects based on skill sets
- Plan for your own time against Jira projects and issues
- Create recurring plans
- Display Google & Office 365 calendar events
- Configure multiple holidays & workloads
- Filter & save Resource Planning views
- Export user capacity data
- Approve plan workflows
- Request time from other teams
- Report planned vs. actual time with Tempo Timesheets
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese.
Blog | Demo | Pricing | Videos | Partners | Success Stories | Server to Cloud Migration
2021 Atlassian Enterprise Partner of the Year, developers of:
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Planner by Tempo – Resource Planning & Capacity Planning integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Plan for your own time – as well as your team’s – against Jira projects and issues.