ConfiForms helps you to create custom data entry forms, scaffolding advanced data intake apps with workflows & more, in Confluence
70+ custom field types
Dialog or embedded forms with own layout
Permissions (per field, if necessary)
L&F is customisable with CSS
Ready for integrations (create Jira issues & pages, send emails, ...)
Many ways to show your stored data as:
- Anything in-between (totally custom)
Data stored can be: sorted, filtered, aggregated and transformed as you need
Totally under your control
Full control over the stored data and audits + charts
Export it via XLS, XML, CSV, JSON.
Import, migration and recovery APIs
Confluence page permissions, easy to restrict who can use and access the form & data.
ConfiForms, plugin for Confluence is much more than just data forms!
Dynamic data entry forms for Confluence made easy and fast! Create custom data entry forms for your business needs with ConfiForms.
Forms for voting, enrolment, inventory, surveys, bulletin boards, employee checklists, entry and exit forms...
- Data is stored on your server. You have the data you own and fully control it.
- Many ways to show your data: as tables, cards, wysiwyg with filters, ordering, sorting, aggregation.
- Highly customizable to fit your needs and requirements with no programming skills needed.
- 70+ field types
- Full audit of changes when you need it.
- Integrated with Confluence permissions model, fine grained access up to field level
- Send emails, create Jira issues, notifications, pages & workflows based on the data entered
- Fully integrated with Confluence chart macro
- No browser plugins are required.
- Customer driven plugin development
Learn here how easy it is to build data entry forms with ConfiForms.
|10 users$100||25 users$250||50 users$350||100 users$600||250 users$900||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Vertuna LLC is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.52.3 • Confluence Server 5.5 - 6.9.0 • Released 2018-05-21
Release notes for ConfiForms version 1.52.3
- Fixed error in templates preview when ConfiForms macros are used
- Required validations are checked also for edit restricted fields
- Improved accessibility support in captcha, autonumber fields
- Fixed issues with comment fields containing a comma
- Field definition rules now support regular expressions for field names
- Support for virtual functions (including transformations) when accessing Jira fields
- Added option to enable/disable forms autocomplete
- Fixed issue with option to hide the form view in embedded mode based on filter
- Improved support for ListView containing ConfiForms IfMatches macro
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.