ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create awesome forms for Confluence with ConfiForms. Scaffolding advanced data collecting apps with workflows is easy and fast
Create data entry forms & workflows in Confluence
Creating forms is easy - almost 50 custom field types to choose from
Forms with own design and layout
Validation rules & Dynamic fields
Workflows: create Jira issues & pages, send emails & much more
Multiple ways to show & report on your stored data
Many ways to show your stored data as:
- Anything in-between (totally custom)
Data stored can be: sorted, filtered, aggregated and transformed as you need
Totally under your control
Enterprise ready - full control and automation
Full control over the stored data
REST APIs for integrations and automation
ConfiForms, plugin for Confluence is much more than just data forms!
Creating data entry forms for Confluence made easy and fast! Custom data forms for your business needs with ConfiForms in Confluence.
Forms for voting, feedback, inventory, surveys, bulletin boards, employee checklists, entry and exit forms...
- Data is stored on your server. You have the data you own and fully control it.
- Many ways to show your data: as tables, cards, wysiwyg with filters, ordering, sorting, aggregation.
- Highly customisable to fit your needs and requirements with no programming skills needed.
- 45+ field types
- Full audit of changes when you need it.
- Integrated with Confluence permissions model, fine grained access up to field level
- Send emails, create Jira issues, notifications, pages & workflows based on the data entered
- Fully integrated with Confluence chart macro
- No browser plugins are required.
- Top level customer support and care
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Show multiple views over the same form's data (tables on the left, and the calendar view on the right)