ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows for Confluence
Create awesome and powerful forms in Confluence with ConfiForms. No-code data collecting apps with workflows created by you
Create data entry forms & workflows in Confluence
Creating forms is easy - almost 50 custom field types to choose from
Forms with own design and layout
Validation rules & Dynamic fields
Workflows: create Jira issues & pages, send emails & much more
Multiple ways to show & report on your stored data
Many ways to show your stored data as:
- Anything in-between (totally custom)
Data stored can be: sorted, filtered, aggregated and transformed as you need
Notion like databases
Enterprise ready - full control and automation
Full control over the stored data
REST APIs for integrations and automation
ConfiForms, plugin for Confluence is much more than just data forms!
Creating data entry forms for Confluence made easy and fast! Custom data forms for your business needs with ConfiForms in Confluence.
Forms for voting, feedback, inventory, surveys, bulletin boards, employee checklists, entry and exit forms...
- Notion like databases with full control over the structure
- Many ways to show your data: as tables, cards, wysiwyg with filters, ordering, sorting, aggregation.
- Highly customisable platform to fit your needs and requirements. From simple to advanced - as you like and need
- 45+ field types
- Like Confluence page properties on steroids :-)
- Full audit of changes when you need it.
- Integrated with Confluence permissions model, fine grained access up to field level
- Send emails, create Jira issues, notifications, pages & workflows based on the data entered
- Top level customer support
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Show multiple views over the same form's data (tables on the left, and the calendar view on the right)