With FAQ blueprint manage lists of questions, organized by topics to share best practices, "how-to" documents and guidelines
Topics, listed questions and answers
Manage lists of common questions displayed by topics . Share answers. Collect rates and feedback about each item. Easily search content and labels.
Share multiple FAQs per space. Use the FAQs index as a dashborad to access all shared question lists, browse them at a glance and discover last updates and statistics.
Collaborate, Suggest, Enrich
FAQ lists are collaborative ! Do not hesitate to contribute. Create new topics and questions, collect votes, suggestions and feedbacks from users.
Key use cases
- Product documentation
- How-to, Guidelines
- Share best practices
- FAQ as a Knowledge Base
- Manage topics to organize questions by categories and sub categories
- Easily create topics, questions and answers
- Find a question
- Submit a new question to the animator
- Share your opinion about a question by voting it and adding your feedbacks
- Statistics about FAQ questions
- Manage FAQ properties : Description, logo, owners, statistics and look & feel
- New FAQs dashboard : Global FAQs infos and statistics, random questions list, FAQs labels, enhaced look & feel, etc.
Privacy and security
FAQ integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Search for content easily within each FAQ. You can search either by FAQ category or by question