FAQ for Confluence
With FAQ blueprint manage lists of questions, organized by topics to share best practices, "how-to" documents and guidelines
Topics, listed questions and answers
Manage lists of common questions displayed by topics . Share answers. Collect rates and feedback about each item. Easily search content and labels.
Share multiple FAQs per space. Use the FAQs index as a dashborad to access all shared question lists, browse them at a glance and discover last updates and statistics.
Collaborate, Suggest, Enrich
FAQ lists are collaborative ! Do not hesitate to contribute. Create new topics and questions, collect votes, suggestions and feedbacks from users.
Key use cases
- Product documentation
- How-to, Guidelines
- Share best practices
- FAQ as a Knowledge Base
- Manage topics to organize questions by categories and sub categories
- Easily create topics, questions and answers
- Find a question
- Submit a new question to the animator
- Share your opinion about a question by voting it and adding your feedbacks
- Statistics about FAQ questions
- Manage FAQ properties : Description, logo, owners, statistics and look & feel
- New FAQs dashboard : Global FAQs infos and statistics, random questions list, FAQs labels, enhaced look & feel, etc.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
FAQ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Search for content easily within each FAQ. You can search either by FAQ category or by question