- Version 1.19 • Released 2018-03-24 • Supported By Sean Ford • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Bugfix: Fix service users not able to push annotated tags when committer name and email checks enabled. Thanks @c-klinger!
- Bugfix: Fix bug that prevented global settings from taking affect after toggling repo hook on/off.
- Note: If you are using global settings and want to opt-out a specific repository, enable YACC repository hook and disable all settings for that particular repository.
- Version 1.17 • Released 2017-09-10 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Performance: Use new BBS 5 Hook APIs to obtain new commit information to avoid calling out to git executable
- Version 1.16 • Released 2017-05-09 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
YACC now supports BBS 5.
- Version 1.13 • Released 2017-01-31 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Feature (/ Bugfix :-): Add support for git 2.11. Thanks @bturner for the help!
Note: Previous versions of YACC should work in BitBucket Server 4.13 if using git version 2.10 or below. If you are using git 2.11, you must upgrade to YACC 1.13.
- Version 1.12 • Released 2017-01-19 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Feature: Support multiple Jira instances. Thanks @bbaetz!
- Feature: Check committer email against regex (ex: validate email domain). Thanks @mludy!
- Feature: Branch Name Regex tweaked to only apply to new branches. Existing branches will still be allowed. Thanks @shanealmeida!
- Feature: Exclude Branch Regex... skip checks for branches matching this regex. Thanks @karstenrenhak!
- Version 1.11 • Released 2016-01-06 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Performance: global hook no longer examines pushes if no global settings are enabled
- Version 1.8 • Released 2015-09-15 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Fixed NullPointerException when pushing and YACC global settings have not been configured
- Version 1.6 • Released 2015-06-27 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Add support for Stash Data Center
- Version 1.5 • Released 2015-04-29 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- New setting 'Branch Name Regex' to enforce branch naming conventions when pushing.
- Error message header and footer are now customizable, existing ASCII art can be removed (or replaced with better ASCII art :-)
- Additional text can now be added to errors with clarification or to include info on how to fix.
- Version 1.4 • Released 2014-10-07 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Author name and email checks will be automatically skipped if using Stash SSH access keys for system use. Thanks @bbaetz!
- New Feature: Exclude Service User Commits option to easily skip all commit checks for access key / service users. Thanks @christiangalsterer!
- Internal code changes: cleaned up pom.xml dependencies, set minimum supported Stash version to 2.12. Thanks@bbaetz!
- Fixed author name matching by removing special characters from name before checking name with commit to better match git behavior. Thanks @jlss!
- Version 1.3 • Released 2014-08-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- New Feature: `Exclude By Regex' option to exclude commits from regex and Jira checks if message matches regex
- Fixed JQL matching when a result set contains >50 issues
- Require matching name/email check is now also applied to annotated tags. Thanks @bbaetz!
- User name check is now case-insensitive. Thanks @bbaetz!
- OAuth authentication error message on push now includes OAuth setup URL. Thanks @bbaetz!
- Version 1.2 • Released 2014-05-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Stash 3.0 Support!
- Commit committer email check is now case insensitive. Thanks Chad Burrus (https://github.com/chadburrus)!
- Version 1.1 • Released 2014-05-06 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
Fixed broken committer name check when using Stash 2.12.
Changed commit name check to use committer name instead of author name to support cherry picks, applying patches on behalf of someone else, etc.
Added option to ignore issue-like items that don't match Jira project keys to minimize false positives (like UTF-8). See new option "Ignore Unknown Jira Project Keys".
Added support to extract Jira issues containing "_" in the project key.
Special thanks to Landon Fuller (https://github.com/landonf) and Agustin Martin (https://github.com/agusmba) for their help on this release!
- Version 1.0 • Released 2014-01-16 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
New in this release
- Require commit author name and email to match Stash user
- Require commit messages to match regex
- Require commit message to contain valid Jira issue ids
- Issue JQL matcher to validate Jira issue against. Require issues to be assigned, not closed, in a certain project, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- No extra Jira configuration is required. Will use existing Jira Application Link!
- Branch friendly! Only new commits are checked. Commits that already exist in the repository will be skipped.