Configuration Management Toolkit
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Enables subprojects, subcomponents, bundles, component specific versions with complete REST API Support
Define Hierarchy of Components or Projects
Component Specific Versions
Force correct version(s) to be selected depending on the component selection in; issue create, edit, inline edit, workflow screens. Multiple component selection is also supported and unrelated versions are filtered out.
Group components as bundles with version
Group component versions as bundles with specific version information. You can use provided JQLs to query issues of bundle, use bundle custom fields to display bundles of issues or use gadgets to enhance dashboards.
This app has different builds for Jira 7 and Jira 8. Please navigate to versions tab for Jira 7.
The plugin extends Jira's component and version management capability with component specific versions, subcomponents, version hierarchy, bundles and sub-projects.
- REST API for every function
- Define component specific versions and enforce these during issue operations.
- Define subcomponents and virtual components for hierarchy of components
- Define hierarchy of projects using sub-projects feature including virtual projects
- Define version hierarchy for visualization and query
- Workflow post functions, custom fields and dashboard widgets
- Component release calendar
- JQLs for version graphs, bundle, subproject, subcomponent and component versions
- Define bundles and add different version of different components to this bundle for higher level release management
Privacy and security
Currently we provide 5 different dashboard items, subprojects, subcomponents, bundle content, component versions, release calendar