Glossary for Confluence
Enforce Confluence with powerful term and definition management & intuitive highlight content engine
Build Multilingual Glossaries of Terms & Metadata
Create multilingual glossaries in a few steps. Leverage the advanced content engine to add and edit terms, include metadata, create labels, and fill your glossaries with rich media content.
Navigate and Manage Glossaries in One Dashboard
Centralize glossaries, terms and labels in one place. With advanced search and filtering options, you can search for glossaries, terms and labels by different criteria.
Highlight and Create Terms in Confluence spaces
Glossary is seamlessly integrated with your Confluence spaces enabling you to efficiently add and highlight terms directly within pages.
📹 VIDEO TUTORIALS | 📚 DOCUMENTATION | 🤝 SUPPORT | 📝 BLOG
Key use cases
- Share definitions
- Terminologies and thesaurus
- Technical documentation
- Create multiple glossaries per space
- Create and manage terms, add definitions, metadata, and rich media
- A centralized glossary dashboard per space
- Highlight and create terms across Confluence pages
- Associate terms with specific labels for easier navigation and search
- Advanced filtering and search options to find terms based on specific criteria
- Add new letters (eg. specific letters É, À, Ù, etc)
- Share and use term's direct link
- Server to Cloud data migration
We are interested to both know your feedback and suggestions in order to improve our offerings. Please make sure to visit our support hub and suggest any new features you would like to see in Glossary.
Privacy and security
Glossary for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Language categorization of your terms with the ability to create multiple glossaries per space.