Glossary for Confluence
Enforce Confluence with powerful term and definition management & intuitive highlight content engine
Glossary overview and language management by space
Manage thousands of terms and organize them per space in multiple Glossary repositories including language categorization.
Ideal terms listing with easy search experience
From our easily enrich-able letter page with terms, definitions, text and media metadata.
Wiki pages made meaningful by finding definitions
Just by clicking once while staying on your current confluence page, find all your page terms & definitions by language and metadata.
Key use cases
- Share definitions
- Terminologies and thesaurus
- Technical documentation
- Server to Cloud data migration
- Create multiple glossaries per space
- Advanced search panel to find terms based on criteria
- Add new terms and definitions from Add Term Menu
- Add new terms and definitions from Highlight Action Panel
- Highlight terms in Confluence pages
- Add new letters (eg. specific letters É, À, Ù, etc)
- Edit term from letter page's view mode
- Share and use term's direct link
We are interested to both know your feedback and suggestions in order to improve our offerings. Please make sure to visit our support hub and suggest any new features you would like to see in Glossary.
Privacy and security
Glossary for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Language categorization of your terms with the ability to create multiple glossaries per space