Simple Team Pages for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Create rich Wiki pages for your projects, right in Jira
Easily author beautiful pages
Create beautiful pages without having to know any markup. Simple Team Pages uses the same visual editor as Confluence Cloud, making it super easy to mention users, Jira issues, and other pages with convenient type-ahead
Content Organized by Project
Each project has its own set of Pages, with filtering, favorites, and URLs built directly to each page for bookmarking. Use Simple Team Pages for project roadmaps, documentation, notes, etc.
Team discussions are monitored by page. Change notifications are published to the Jira Activity Stream and emailed to page owners and watchers as you share files, make updates, add comment, and so forth.
Simple Team Pages is your answer for project documentation hosted right in your Jira instance.
Projects always build up a collection of notes, instructions, and other documentation. Keep your project planning and everything related to it where your issues and support cases are, right in your Jira instance. With Team Pages, everyone in Jira can easily create rich, beautiful Wiki pages, using a brand new visual editor. No markup, and no learning curve. Just install and you’re ready to go!
Common Uses Include:
Project documentation, Specifications, Roadmaps, Meeting notes, Team Contacts, Infrastructure Overview and shared credentials, or Public Release Notes
- Easily and quickly create pages using the same same editor that Confluence Cloud uses
- Collaborate on pages via comments, mentioning users, linking to issue, and attaching files
- Share pages with everyone, even users outside of Jira, or lock them down using built-in Jira Roles & Groups.
- +Many more features
Privacy and security
Simple Team Pages for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Create Page Dialog