Confluence Profile Pictures
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Automatically imports and displays staff photos into Confluence from Active Directory or a central web or file server
Configure Active Directory Attribute and Test
View the profile picture of any user using Active Directory to ensure the correct attribute is used Simply enter a username and click the Test button. Resulting profile picture is instantly displayed.
Configure Web Server Relationship and Test
View the profile picture of any user using a web server or file server to ensure the correct relationship is used. Simply enter a username and click the Test button. Resulting profile picture is instantly displayed.
Profile Pictures automatically imported
Automatically import all user profile pictures from Active Directory or a web or file server. Background job runs periodically to extract profile picture from either location and updates user Confluence profile pictures.
The Enterprise Profile Picture plugin for Confluence allows you, the enterprise, to manage your staff profile pictures within Confluence the same as you do with Sharepoint and Exchange.
Your users no longer need to upload the photos themselves, or have an IT Support member do it for them.
- See which staff don't have a profile picture by listing all those without one.
- Ensure all your staff have the same photo across all your applications by managing all your profile photos in the same way.
- New staff members pictures are automatically added to Confluence when their Active Directory attribute or Web/File server picture is created.
- Easy to configure and test before activating the plugin.
- Automatically crops and resizes to fit Confluence profile size requirements.
- Compatible with Confluence 4.2 and later