Xray Test Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Cutting Edge Test Management. Built for every member of your team to plan, test, track and release great software
Manage all your Tests as Jira issues
Manage manual and automated tests as Jira issues, customize screens, fields and workflows.
Specify tests in cucumber language and integrate with test automation frameworks.
Organize tests in folders and test sets.
Plan, Execute and Integrate
Create test plans for tracking a set of tests and planned or ad hoc test executions.
Execute tests on different environments and consolidate results.
Use your CI tool to report test results using the included REST API.
Reports and Requirement Coverage
View the test coverage of requirements with interactive charts.
Analyse status of test entities by Version, Test Plan and Execution Environment.
- Enterprise Test Management
- Uses Jira-native issues, custom fields, screens & workflows
- Full Traceability between requirements, tests, defects, executions
- Use Test Plans to track progress
- Organize Tests in folders and Test Sets
- Define reusable Preconditions and associate them to Tests
- Analyze test results and requirement coverage per Test Environment
- Automated testing
- Write BDD scenarios inside Jira
- Support for Gherkin based frameworks (Cucumber, Behave, SpecFlow)
- Integration with Test Automation Frameworks (Selenium, JUnit, NUnit ...)
- Advanced reporting, custom dashboards & gadgets
- Built-in REST API
- Import tests from CSV and JSON
- CI & DevOps tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab ...)
- Detailed documentation and Success Cases
Privacy and security
Xray Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
View Issue screen for a Manual Test. Check the Test Details sections with the Test Steps (Step Nr, Step Description, Input Data, Expected Result and Attachments). Buttons to add, remove, clone and importing test steps.