Xray Test Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Native Test Management. Built for every member of your team to plan, test, track and release great software
Manage all your Tests as Jira issues
Manage manual and automated tests as Jira issues, customize screens, fields and workflows.
Specify tests in cucumber language and integrate with test automation frameworks.
Organize tests in folders and test sets.
Plan, Execute and Integrate
Create test plans for tracking a set of tests and planned or ad hoc test executions.
Execute tests on different environments and consolidate results.
Use your CI tool to report test results using the included REST API.
Reports and Requirement Coverage
View the test coverage of requirements with interactive charts.
Analyze the daily evolution of requirement test coverage for a release.
Add gadgets to your dashboards with test execution status and requirements coverage.
- Native Test Management
- Jira-native issues, custom fields, screens & workflows
- Full Traceability between requirements, tests, defects, executions
- Write BDD scenarios inside Jira
- Support for Gherkin (Cucumber, Behave, SpecFlow)
- Integrates w/ Test Automation Frameworks (Selenium, JUnit, NUnit…)
- Advanced reporting & dashboards
- REST API
- Import tests from CSV & JSON
- CI & DevOps tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab…)
- Success Cases
- Learn w/ Xray Academy
- Cloud migration guide
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
View Issue screen for a Manual Test. Check the Test Details sections with the Test Steps (Step Nr, Step Description, Input Data, Expected Result and Attachments). Buttons to add, remove, clone and importing test steps.