WBS Gantt-Chart - Enterprise Project Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Visualize your plan and timeline with the structured Jira Gantt chart plugin along with roadmap designed for project management
Point. Click. Plan. It’s That Easy.
A powerful and intuitive tool for managing resources across teams and projects. Instantly see and manage dependencies. Drag and drop tasks to make changes. And save your changes to Jira with just a click.
Fast, intuitive, and packed with features, WBS Gantt-Chart is built for demanding PMOs. Whether your project has 10 issues or 10,000, you’ll enjoy ultra-fast load times and a robust suite of management tools.
Powerful Microsoft Project Alternative
If you like using MS Project, you’ll love using WBS Gantt-Chart. It gives you a familiar interface, plus tools to import/export MS Project tasks, dependencies, and task structures, with full support for Jira workflows.
Turn Jira into a powerful alternative to Microsoft Project!
- Visual project planning with the best Jira Gantt chart
- Simple WBS creation using Jira issue templates
- Add dependencies and edit them with drag-and-drop interface
- Point and click to modify schedules, and dependent issues update automatically
- Smart workload allocation with resource monitoring
- Low stress and delay-free responsive working environment
- Issue detail view
- Critical path view
- Baseline plan tracking
- 4 types of task links
- Auto-calculated project completion %
- Delayed task alerts
- Sorting the display order of issues
- Microsoft Project import/export
- One-click Excel export
- Available in: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Russian
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Gantt Chart: Create a complete Gantt chart from a Jira project, Jira filters, or from scratch. Each bar on the Gantt chart represents a Jira issue while arrows in between the bars represent task dependencies.