- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
A powerful app for optimal management of your approval processes in Jira
Approvers can give their decision in Jira
Approvers can review Approval status, approve, reject or abstain in Jira. (Coming soon for Jira Service Management)
Build Powerful, Automated Approval Processes
The powerful administration screens make it easy to setup: requested approvers, automatic workflow (more features are coming soon in the next releases).
Enhance approval policies with Conditional Rules
Thanks to the Custom Conditional Rules you can easily create advanced expressions in JQL to enhance your approval mapping rules.
The Herzum Approval for Cloud is a Jira app that provides a powerful and flexible way to set up your approval processes in Jira.
Using a powerful configuration panel, an administrator can setup:
- Approvals on Jira Cloud Projects (Company Managed)
- Requested approvers by project, issue type, and status or for a single issue
- Static (user based) or Dynamic (user picker, group picker, roles, and groups) Approvals, Conditioned Approvals, and minimum required Approbations and Rejections
- Customize Approval Emails
- Centralized administration screen to handle:
- Global configurations
- Conditional rules
- Approval mappings
- E-mail Templates
- Manager Delegations
As a Jira User, you can:
- Review Approval Status and Take the Decision, all in one panel
- Review Approval History
- Approve via email
- Bulk Approvals
- Approval JQL Functions
New features are coming soon!!!
Privacy and security
Herzum Approval integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View issue types.
- View issues.