- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
A powerful app for optimal management of your approval processes in Jira
Approvals display in an easy to read panel making it very easy to see the status of all approvals and approver list.
Approvers can approve, reject or abstain with just one click.
Straightforward setup of your approval process
The powerful administration screens make easy to setup: requested approvers, automatic workflow transitioning based on the number of approbations and rejections, automatic approval notification via email and much more.
Everything that happens in the approval process is tracked for historical purposes.
The Herzum Approval is a Jira app that provides a powerful, flexible and straightforward way to set up you approval processes in Jira.
Using a powerful configuration panel, an administrator can quickly setup:
- Requested approvers by project, issue type and status or for a single issue
- Automatic workflow transitioning based on the number of approbations and rejections
- Automatic approval notification via email
- Conditions enabling and disabling the approvals
Users can enjoy:
- Intuitive and easy way to manage approval status
- Capability to approve or reject an approval request via email
- Built-in JQL functions letting aware of the current approval state of any item
- Built-in gadget
- Bulk approbation
Privacy and security
Find all issues pending approval and more with simple JQL functions.