Time in Status
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Identify bottlenecks by reporting on Status Time, Assignee Time, Group Time, Cycle Time, Lead Time, Response Time, Resolution Time
Multiple Report Types
Get the time each issue spent on each status, assignee, group and (New !!!) durations for any field value; see number of times each status/transition was used; see first/last transition dates.
Get Time in Status reports and charts on your Jira Dashboards
Issue View Screen Tab & Charts
Get data and charts for a single issue, in a tab on issue view screen.
See data in one of several available chart types.
Identify bottlenecks in your process with Time In Status by OBSS.
It is used by 450+ customers in 50+ countries.
Time in Status allows you to easily create reports on issues that show how much time each issue spent on each status, assignee, or group.
- Cross project reports that show time spent on each status, assignee or group
- Get durations of any field value (New - Super Advanced)
- Calculate metrics like Issue Age, Lead Time, Cycle Time, SLA/OLA .
- Get status transition dates and counts
- Get average, median, standard deviation reports
- Get data for a single issue on Issue View screen tab
- Multiple chart types
- Dashboard Gadget
- Use a 24/7 calendar or define your custom business calendars that exclude non-working hours or days
- Export as XLS, XLSX, or CSV
- REST API
... or see Time in Status in action: -- Online demo --
Still have questions? Just send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Time in Status integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Status Duration report lists how much time each issue spent on each status