Project Documents for Jira
Never lose another attachment again. Don't spend hours searching issues for an attachment when you can look in Project Documents
Attach documents to a project
Add attachments directly to a Project
Optionally Display on Issues for that Project
Optionally be able to specify if an attachment is displayed on all Issues belonging to a Project. The file can be downloaded by clicking on the name.
Search for Issue or Project Documents
Search for any attachment belonging to either the Project or to an Issue.
Project Documents for Jira allows you to attach documents to a project and optionally view those attachments in all issues. This plugin offers the following features:
- Attach documents to a Project
- Keep multiple versions of a document
- Optionally view Project documents in all Issues
- Search for a Project or Issue documents by: time attached, attached by user, file name, issue
- Assign a category to Project Documents for easy sorting
- Easily update Project documents to a new version
- Attach a comment to a document
- View history of a document and download old versions of a file
- Use a custom field for selecting Project Document attachments
- Configurable option to permanently delete a versioned file and its history
Feature requests welcome.
Privacy and security
View the history of a document and download old versions of a file.