External Attachments plugin for Confluence allows you to attach and embed files from remote sources via url
It is very simple to make an external attachment from your existing attachment or you can directly upload file from url on attachment page or using by Image Dialog, Link Browser.
External attachments (attachments with url) will be automatically synchronized with their remote sources in the background when the page is loaded and without any required action from user.
External attachments are compatible with all built-in macros like PDF, Office Word, Office Excel, Office Powerpoint and others. You will always have up-to-date content with this plugin.
External Attachments plugin for Confluence allows you to attach and embed files from remote or local sources via URI. All attached remote files will be automatically synchronized in the background and without any required action from user.
Great benefit of using confluence’s attachments is that you always have available the last synchronized version of the attachment. You don’t need to worry about if you lose connection to the remote file or the file is removed.
You can also see all changes (versions) on the attachment and you can always return back to the correct version of the attachment.
This plugin brings you solution based on attachments that are stored in Confluence storage which behaves as cache in our case. It means that you don’t need to access remote file directly every time you want to show it because it will be synchronized in the background automatically. So, it helps reduce bandwidth and increase speed of loading page if you have slow connection to the remote file.
Thank you for the nice review.
Have you tried those files? If yes and you encountered any issue, please, write an email to support (at) decoy (dot) sk with the details to solve your issue.
|10 users$10||25 users$80||50 users$140||100 users$200||250 users$300||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
DECOY IT s.r.o. provides support for this app.
Version 1.5.1 • Confluence Server 5.9.1 - 6.6.5 • Released 2016-09-17
Fixing Blog Post
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate External Attachments for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for External Attachments for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. External Attachments for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older External Attachments for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.