Comala Canvas for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Your Boards. Your way. Easy-to-use boards let you visually organize any project
Use boards to visually organize and manage issues
Select any project or filter, and drag issues to change any combination of fields: Priority + Assignee, Priority + Version, or any other combination. See issue links at a glance. Great for triaging and prioritizing!
Move Faster with Column View and Quick Filters
Simplify your boards with a column-only Kanban-style view of your fields and quick filters. No more writing your own JQL to get the view you need!
Plan Sprints & Releases and Ease Backlog Grooming
Canvas' Plan mode adds an extra dimension to your Jira boards, a planning area on the right side. Easily plan in this area your sprints, releases or components, while the Product Backlog is refined on the left as normal.
Your Boards. Your way.
Organize your issues as cards: simply drag them to transition, change priorities, reschedule, or assign.
- Agile boards (Kanban or Scrum) for any of your projects
- Planning mode keeps teams on track and ready for the future
- See the dependencies between your issues with visible lines
- Create a matrix view using any custom fields as rows or columns
- Transition of change any issue attribute directly from boards
- Refine your views using our quick filters or JQL.
- Combine different projects into a board
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Comala Canvas for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Toggle the visual dependencies feature to see the relationships between your issues, something that is critical for teams using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to enterprise-scale their Agile development.