Git for Confluence
100% up-to-date Git content in Confluence. Share files on your behalf from Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket. Markdown, plantuml, svg, more
Share Git content in an easy and secure way
Securely share Git files with Confluence users who don't have access to the Git repository. Connect your Git provider with Confluence and share content on your behalf.
Easily embed up-to-date content from Git
Don’t worry about outdated Git content in Confluence! Simply paste the link of the Git file to embed it in a Confluence page. The macro syncs automatically. You’ll always view the latest version of your source code.
Automatically render diagrams
Automatically visualize markdown, SVG, plantUML and other file types. We will support more formats in the near future.
We will start monetizing Git for Confluence Cloud from October 1, 2022. In the meantime, we will add Azure as supported cloud provider to Git for Confluence, and we will add a lot more file types.
- Embed Git files in Confluence and synchronize them automatically
- Share Git files on your behalf with Confluence users who don't have access to the repository
- Create a single source of truth: keep Git content up-to-date in Confluence
- Automatically renders source files, markdown and plantuml files. With more to follow.
- Export Git for Confluence pages to Word or PDF
Git for Confluence currently connects with the providers:
Avisi Apps builds apps you can trust
🔒 We have a SOC 2 declaration
🔑 We are ISO 27001:2017 certified
📋 We maintain all GDPR standards
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Git for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application