Git for Confluence
Prevent outdated Git content on your Confluence page
Embed Git files
View a file’s content on your pages by embedding it with the macro. The content is always up-to-date with the latest version in your repository.
Attach Git files
Add git files to your pages as attachments and they will be kept up-to-date with your git repository. Use these files as attachments and in combination with other apps.
Easy to use
Browse through your repositories to easily select a file to attach or embed. The complete repository is synced with confluence.
Embed git files on your page or add them as attachments. Git for Confluence keeps your files up-to-date with your repository.
Customize how embedded content is displayed with these macro options:
- View only part of a file by selecting the first and/or last line.
- Collapse the macro to keep your page organized.
- Render markdown directly on the page.
- Syntax highlighting based on the language of the file.
Git for Confluence comes with several Confluence macros:
- A macro to view git files on your page.
- A macro to view the content of a git folder on your page.
Easily configure your own repository or connect to Bitbucket, Github or Gitorious. Restrict usage to one or more groups or allow access to everyone.
Privacy and security