Git for Confluence | Markdown, PlantUML, Graphviz, Mermaid
100% up-to-date Git content in Confluence. Share Git files from GitHub, GitLab (incl. on premise), Bitbucket and Azure DevOps
Easily embed up-to-date content from Git
Securely bridge the gap between developers and their stakeholders. Simply paste the file link from a Git provider on a Confluence page. Our macro ensures secure collaboration on the latest version of your git content.
Share Git content in an easy and secure way
Securely share Git content with Confluence users who don't have access to the Git repository. Join companies that prioritize the secure sharing of Git content, such as Warner Brothers Games, Avon, and Domino's Pizza.
Share files and folders & auto render diagrams
Expand your sharing capabilities beyond git files to include folders and repositories. Automatically visualize Markdown, SVG, plantUML, Source Code, AsciiDoc, Structurizr, GraphViz, Mermaid, OpenAPI (Swagger) & more.
Embed Git files to Confluence pages and sync them automatically. Create a single source of truth: keep your Git content up to date in Confluence. Simply paste the Git URL in a Confluence macro and the source code will be visible automatically.
- Embed Git files and folders in Confluence and synchronize them automatically
- Share Git files on your behalf with Confluence users who don't have access to the repository
- Create a single source of truth: keep Git content up-to-date in Confluence
- Automatically renders source files, Markdown, AsciiDoc, PlantUML, Images, Source code, OpenAPI, Mermaid, Structurizr, BlockDiag, BPMN, Bytefield, Vega, and more.
- Export Git for Confluence pages to Word or PDF
Git for Confluence currently connects with the providers:
- GitLab (including On-premise)
- Azure DevOps
Avisi Apps builds apps you can trust
🔒 We have a SOC 2 declaration
🔑 We are ISO 27001:2017 certified
📋 We maintain all GDPR standards
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Git for Confluence | Markdown, PlantUML, Graphviz, Mermaid integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application