Questions for Confluence
Share knowledge and find answers with internal Q&A
Look, search, ask
When you can't find the information you need to get work done, it's easy to ask. Tag your question with topics so they get routed to experts and so others can find them later.
Answer and contribute
Share your knowledge by answering questions, validating responses with votes, or inviting colleagues to answer. With the power of the crowd, the best answers rise to the top.
Connect with experts
Find subject matter experts within your organization. Connect with the experts that have the knowledge you seek to save time and be more effective at work.
Questions for Confluence provides a modern alternative to forums for sharing knowledge and connecting people through questions and answers. It's integrated seamlessly with Confluence's powerful search, and utilizes the powerful Confluence editor rich text authoring of questions, answers, and comments.
This release requires Confluence 5.7 or later.
- Spaces integration: Ask your question in a space to direct it to a particular team or restrict who can see it.
- Topics: Tag questions with topics to keep questions organized and discoverable.
- Search integration: Find questions and answers in Confluence Search. Ask a new question from the search results page if you don't find what you're looking for.
- Voting: Validate answers with votes - may the best answer win.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Questions for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces