Automatically manage watchers based on defined JQL queries
Define a set of issues using Jira Query Language, then simply choose users to automatically start watching every issue in that filter.
Autowatcher sends rich HTML emails through Jira to every watcher you assign.
Autowatcher makes it easy to ensure that the right people are always watching the right issues.
Removed project admin permission usage.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2015-09-14
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Autowatch for Jira.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.