Scroll Viewport for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Publish your Confluence documentation as a help center: customize the theme & domain, version content & integrate with other tools
Write in Confluence, publish it as a help center
Write your documentation in Confluence and Scroll Viewport will theme that content and make it available publicly to your users. Scroll Viewport publishes your content as a beautiful help center.
Get started quickly with the Help Center theme
Offer proactive customer support to your customers. The pre-built Help Center theme allows you to easily create a help center that is ready for your customers to use straight away – no coding needed.
Customize and integrate your help center
Customize the Help Center theme to make your help center recognizable to your customers - you can use your own custom domain. Then connect it to Google Analytics & your chosen customer support system.
With Scroll Viewport for Confluence Cloud, your team can collaborate on documentation in Confluence then publish it online as a public help center for your users.
- Integrate your site into your larger online presence with custom domains.
- Get going quickly with the Help Center theme, no coding needed.
- Manage documentation easily, just make changes in Confluence then they will be updated on your site too.
- Publish versioned content to your help center with the Scroll Documents integration.
- Customize colors, images, navigation & layout of your site using the theme editor to create a unique online help experience. For advanced customization, you can also apply custom CSS.
- Connect Google Analytics and other tools to understand how users interact with your content to optimize it.
- Embed your customer support system (e.g. Jira Service Management) for a complete help journey.
- Implement in-app help into your app to display content snippets from your help center.
Privacy and security
Scroll Viewport for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
When you publish more than one Confluence space or document to your help center, the content sources will be displayed on a portal page. From here, users can find the documentation they need.