Scroll Viewport for Confluence
Publish your Confluence documentation as a help center: customize the theme & domain, version content & integrate with other tools
Write in Confluence, publish it as a help center
Write your documentation in Confluence and Scroll Viewport will theme and transform it into a beautiful help center site for your users. Choose whether to restrict your published content or make it available publicly.
Get started quickly with the Help Center theme
Offer proactive customer support to your customers. The pre-built Help Center theme allows you to easily create a help center website that is ready for your customers to use straight away – no coding needed.
Customize and integrate your help center
Customize the Help Center theme to make your help center recognizable to your customers - you can use your own custom domain. Then connect it to Google or Cloudflare Analytics & your chosen customer support system.
ℹ️ Scroll Viewport is part of Scroll for Confluence, a collection of Confluence apps that let you manage and publish your team’s content and documentation.
Get started | Book a demo | Example Help Centers
Scroll Viewport lets you transform your documentation in Confluence into a public or restricted online help center for your users. Use our readymade theme to easily create a customized site without writing a single line of code.
- Transform Confluence content into an online help center with a few clicks.
- Customize images, navigation & layout to create a unique online help experience.
- Apply custom CSS or JS for advanced customization.
- Integrate your help center with Google or Cloudflare Analytics and other tools to understand how users interact with your content.
- Embed in-app help into your app so users get the help they need.
- Publish versioned, translated and conditional content to your help center with Scroll Documents.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Scroll Viewport for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
When you publish more than one Confluence space or document to your help center, the content sources will be displayed on a portal page. From here, users can find the documentation they need.