Scroll Viewport for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Publish your Confluence documentation as a help center: customize the theme & domain, version content & integrate with other tools
Create a Beautiful Help Site Without Writing Code
Display your Confluence content as a branded help website. Customize colors, images, navigation & layout of your site. Analyze the success of your help content with Google Analytics & embed your customer support system.
Write in Confluence and Display Online
Create documentation together in Confluence and present selected spaces as a help center website, no web server needed. Make the help center part of your unique online presence using custom URLs.
Develop Custom Sites with Tools You Love
With Scroll Viewport for Confluence, your team can collaborate on documentation in Confluence then display it online as a help center. Users can find the help they need with site-wide search and a layout designed with content findability in mind.
- Get going quickly with our Help Center theme, no coding needed.
- Document management made easy: make changes in Confluence & they'll be updated on your site too.
- Customize colors, images, navigation & layouts of your site to create a unique online help experience.
- Integrate your site into your larger online presence with custom URLs.
- Connect Google Analytics for a full view of your content usage.
- Embed Jira Service Management Cloud or other support systems to create a complete help journey.
- Scroll Viewport is built on Confluence, no extra web server needed.
Major changes are coming to Confluence Server. Learn how your team's apps will be affected →
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Publish more than one Confluence space to your help center and the content sources will be displayed on a portal page. Users can navigate using the search bar or by clicking the tiles to get the info they need.