Harvest powered time tracking right from issues in Jira
Effortless Time Tracking
Start and stop timers from an issue, and see how much time was tracked. The Jira issue ID and title will populate into the notes, making it quick to start a timer.
All time entries tracked in Jira will have a link back to the issue from your Harvest timesheets.
Powerful Visual Reporting
View beautiful reports of tracked time in Harvest and understand where time is going. Project budgeting and billable reporting provide key insights into profitability.
Harvest is a beloved time tracking application trusted by leading professional services businesses in 120+ countries. Start a Harvest timer right from issues in Jira. Drill down with visual reports in Harvest to understand where projects stand against budgets and more. Weekly timesheets and visual reporting are accessible from the Harvest application instead of cluttering Jira.
- Track time from issues in Jira – no need to open a weekly timesheet.
- See how much time has been tracked against an issue.
- Project and task selections are pre-populated once chosen.
- Notes are populated with the issue ID and title.
- Harvest time entries link back to Jira issues.
Privacy and security
Harvest Time Tracking (Official) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Always know when a timer is running on an issue and for how long.