sumUp for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
No-code real-time calculations in Jira and on dashboards - for story points, time estimates, budgets, worklogs and custom fields
Instant-ready summation in dashboard gadgets
Calculate the sums of Jira system and custom fields - story points, time estimates, or any numbers - without additional configuration or scripting, including next-gen projects, Insight and Advanced Roadmaps.
Effortless live data visualization
Use saved filters or choose custom JQL instead to create meaningful dashboard gadgets in only a few clicks and share them without the need to manage filter permissions.
Clear insights into the work of your teams
Report on work logged on issues, epics, and initiatives in projects or grouped by any field with customizable time frames across classic and next-gen projects.
sumUp for Jira Cloud extends Jira with a set of essential gadgets that provide the familiar use and functions and enriches these with real-time calculation and features such as:
- Grouping issues by field values to make your data shine even more.
- Extended custom field support for more fields to display.
- Native support for next-gen projects, Insight, and Advanced Roadmaps.
- The flexibility to use JQL queries instead of saved filters in the gadget.
All gadgets work out-of-the-box and require no additional configuration, scripting or coding to compute values.
You're up and running in three easy steps:
1️⃣ ⠀Pick one of the gadgets and add it to your dashboard.
2️⃣ ⠀Select the issues you want to display.
3️⃣ ⠀Finish the configuration selecting the fields to display or group by.
Choose from the following gadgets provided by sumUp:
Start your free trial and benefit from effortless reporting on numbers.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
sumUp for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
What thousands of happy customers are saying!