Addresses issue #27 and #28. The app is now actually compatible with Bitbucket Server 6.x while still retaining compatibility with recent 5.x releases.
To help ensure compatibility, a new build has been set up which verifies the app using both 5.5.9 (the minimum supported version) and 6.0.0.
Each suggestion now shows the number of pull requests the suggested reviewer is currently already reviewing (across all of Bitbucket Server). This allows quickly gauging how high the individual's current workload is and making better decisions when picking a reviewer for your pull request.
- Version 2.1.4 • Released 2016-04-05 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
- Blame suggestions will no longer fail in repositories that have a branch or tag named "HEAD"
- commons-lang is no longer bundled in the plugin (which doesn't use it), shaving ~240K off the plugin's size
- Version 2.1.3 • Released 2016-03-01 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSDNo release notes.
- Version 2.1.2 • Released 2015-12-08 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSDNo release notes.
- Version 2.1.1 • Released 2015-09-17 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSDNo release notes.
- Version 1.4 • Released 2014-08-13 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Added support for the new PR Creation flow in Stash 3.2
- Version 1.3 • Released 2014-06-25 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Fixed user filtering; the plugin will no longer suggest the current user as a reviewer
- Optimized commit-based suggestions to benefit from user linking
- Optimized blame-based suggestions to reduce user lookup costs
- Version 1.2 • Released 2014-04-03 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 1.1 • Released 2013-09-27 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Version 1.0 • Released 2013-09-23 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
The Stash Suggest Reviewers plugin provides intelligent reviewer suggestions for Stash Pull Requests on the create pull request screen.
For detailed documentation, issue tracking and to learn how to extend the plugin with your own suggestion algorithms, take a look at the project's Bitbucket project page: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/stash-suggest-reviewers