Scroll Translations for Confluence
Maintain multiple languages in one space, and translate content in Confluence or in external translation management systems
Manage multiple languages in one space
Manage content and documentation in multiple languages in one space. Choose between 150 different languages to globalize your content and make it available for your users.
Translate in Confluence
Translate your content directly in Confluence. Display the original language and the target language side-by-side, and translate the content at a glance.
Integrate translation management systems
Translate the content of your pages using a Translation Management System (TMS). Create an exchange file and send it to your TMS. After translation, import it into Confluence with ease.
Scroll Translations helps you to manage and deliver your Confluence content to a global audience. Manage multiple languages of your documentation within a single Confluence space. Translate the content for the different languages directly in Confluence or integrate with common external Translation Management Systems.
- Maintain multiple languages in one space.
- Integrate with common external translation management systems.
- Use the Confluence editor to translate directly in Confluence with side-by-side display.
- Select the preferred language in the language picker
- Display whether each language translation is up-to-date with changes to the original.
- Translate only certain versions or variants by using the integration with Scroll Versions.
If you have any questions, get in touch. We'd be happy to help!
Major changes are coming to Confluence Server. Learn how these changes will affect your team's apps →
Privacy and security
Manage multiple languages in one space. Users can select their preferred language from the language picker to determine which one the Confluence content is displayed in.