- to make it easier to discern pages in the page tree after copying, translated titles should have "Copy of" added.
- when selecting a page in the Browse section of the Insert Link dialogue, it's not possible to scroll to the end of the page tree;
- "Display Default language" link doesn't work in anonymous mode;
- "Remove Surrounding Panel" option doesn't work in excerpt include+ macro;
- Exception is displayed when accessing editor of a page through URL;
- Content replaced by an error message when editing a page template with Include Plus;
- Include macro switches from displaying the content inline to block after activating Translations in the space;
- Repair button in Scroll Health Check has a bullet list item next to it;
- Incorrect link to language attribute article;
- two users can't edit the same page when collaborative mode is off;
- Page Properties Report macro should trim blank spaces in table header values.
Read the full Scroll Translations 3.14.2 release notes.