Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The most trusted app for data migration and change management in Jira
Migrations for projects, issues, & configurations
Pair this app with the free Configuration Manager Cloud Migration Tool to easily migrate projects, issues, and configurations from Jira Server or DC to Cloud. A modern wizard makes migration safe and easy.
Review changes to the Cloud before making them
Analyze the impact of each change you are about to make and resolve any errors or warnings easily. Rename projects, рrоject keys, workflows, and workflow schemes all during the analysis phase of a migration.
Avoid unintended or risky changes
If any problems are detected during the analysis, the app will suggest fixes. This helps you prevent any unintended or risky changes. Failed migrations will automatically roll back to the previous secure state.
Are you wondering how this app differs from Atlassian's free Jira Cloud Migration Assistant? While both apps enable teams to migrate from Jira Server to Cloud, there are a few differences between these tools.
JCMA is ideal for teams that:
- Need a free solution and are working on a short migration timeline
- Are migrating to a fresh/clean Cloud instance
- Don't mind post-migration cleanup
Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ) Cloud is ideal for teams that:
- Have a lot of data transformation in their migration plans and want to minimize post-migration cleanup
- Are interested in more detailed pre-migration analysis and post-migration reports
- Need to merge data into existing (in-use) Cloud sites
- Want to perform multiple migrations to the same Cloud site without duplicating data
Pair this app with Power Admin to easily clean up your source instance prior to migration.
ISO 27017:2015 Certified
Questions? Contact our Support team.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Create new Cloud connections easily through the UI.