Automated migration of project configuration with deep change and impact analysis. The Enterprise Standard tool for these tasks
Snapshots of Jira configuration can be made on Project or System level and automatically deployed on other Jira servers as part of Test-Staging-Production
Minimize errors when deploying new configurations to production Jira systems with confidence. The add-on’s intuitive UI allows all changes to be analyzed, revealing the impact to other projects.
Deployment of a snapshot takes just few minutes as opposed to hours or days manual operations. Configuration Manager for Jira manages data migration as a complete process with no manual involvement.
- Time Saving & Productivity: the rollout of hundreds of Jira configurations from one system to another takes few minutes as opposed to hours or days manual operations
- Confidence = Accuracy: the add-on’s intuitive UI allows all changes to be previewed and analyzed, indicating the impact to projects
- Traceability: a historical record of all changes is available, enabling audit for compliance purposes.
- Business Agility: new processes or changes to existing ones are made easier and faster enabling you to adjust rapidly in the changing business environment
- Predictability of Results: The changes tested and approved on a test Jira server can be confidently rolled-out in production delivering the same results
Support email: email@example.com
Request Live Demo: firstname.lastname@example.org
|10 users$10||25 users$500||50 users$1000||100 users$1800||250 users$3200||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Botron Software is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 5.1.12 • Jira Server 6.3 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-04-30
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved handling and memory footprint of attachments included in the snapshot when deploying
- Improved handling of component references in JQL
- Bug fixes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Configuration Manager for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Configuration Manager for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Configuration Manager for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Configuration Manager for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.