Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ)
The most trusted app for data migration and change management in Jira
Migrate Jira & JSM projects with 0 data loss
Capture all your Jira project configurations and issue data in a single Snapshot. Detect and prevent any flaws in the configuration. Choose how configuration elements are matched during a Jira server deployment.
Save thousands of hours by automating manual tasks
See how proposed configuration changes will impact existing projects and deploy them as-is or modify them on the fly. Automate the promotion of these changes between Test, Staging, and Production environments.
Reduce risk and stay in full control of your Jira
View a detailed change analysis of your configuration before deploying. Use the built-in Integrity Check to find and resolve Jira configuration errors and the Rollback Model feature in case unintended changes are made.
Handle the most complex administration challenges:
- Best IT practices of Test - Staging - Production
- Enterprise Jira Server Migration and Merging
- Governance & Scaling: True Project Archive, Backup & Audit
Maximize your Jira admin skills:
- Detect & prevent deployment of corrupted configuration via built-in Integrity Check.
- Search for configuration elements, understand dependencies & perform quick actions with Power Admin.
- Use Selective Merge to avoid overwriting of configuration elements or to customize them during deployment.
- Migrate Jira projects between instances with all their configuration, including Issue Data.
- Apps SPI: automated migration of third-party app configuration & data between different Jira instances.
- Fully-integrated for Jira Service Management.
Need help? Contact our Support team.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This product was formerly a Botron app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Snapshot creation page. You can create, download, or recreate Configuration Snapshots.