Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The most trusted solution for change management, governance & scaling, and data migration in Jira & Jira Service Management
Connect, tune, and migrate seamlessly
Connect to your Jira Cloud site using the Configuration Manager Cloud Migration Tool to migrate data from Jira Server or Data Center to Jira Cloud. A modern wizard will guide you through an automated and safe migration.
View detailed analysis of your planned migration
Analyze the impact of each change you are about to perform and customize it on the fly by resolving any errors and conflicts.
Stay protected at all times
If any configuration problems are detected, the advanced migration model will allow you to resolve them to avoid propagating a damaged configuration to your destination Jira Cloud site.
Combined with Configuration Manager Cloud Migration Tool, this app enables you to move data on Jira Server or Data Center to Jira Cloud.
Today, this app fully supports Business teams who need to migrate Jira Core instances from Server or Data Center to Cloud. For Agile teams, migration of Jira Software projects is supported except for Agile boards and sprint data. Support for this and other migration needs is coming soon.
Check out the Roadmap
Why go with CMJ Cloud?
- Sophisticated migration technology to only migrate what's missing in the target
- Supports phased migrations so teams can migrate at different times
- Includes deep change and impact analysis
- Ability to pinpoint and resolve errors prior to migration
- Supports custom user mapping to match on-premise usernames to email addresses in Cloud
Discounted introductory pricing is available for a limited time.
Need help? Contact our Support team.
Privacy and security
Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects