Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The most trusted solution for change management, governance & scaling, and data migration in Jira & Jira Service Management
Connect, tune, and migrate seamlessly
Pair this app with the free Configuration Manager Cloud Migration Tool to easily migrate projects, issues, and configurations from Jira Server or DC to Cloud. A modern wizard makes migration safe and easy.
View detailed analysis of your planned migration
Analyze the impact of each change you are about to make and resolve any errors or warnings easily. Rename projects, рrоject keys, workflows, and workflow schemes all during the analysis phase of a migration.
Stay protected at all times
If any configuration problems are detected, the advanced migration model will propose resolutions to avoid propagating a damaged configuration to your destination Jira Cloud site.
When paired with Configuration Manager Cloud Migration Tool, these two apps enable you to move data on Jira Server or Data Center to Jira Cloud.
Why go with CMJ Cloud?
- Sophisticated migration technology to only migrate what's missing in the target
- Supports phased migrations so teams can migrate at different times
- Analyze the impact of proposed changes and transform configurations as needed from the same screen
- Ability to pinpoint and resolve errors prior to migration
- Supports custom user mapping to match on-premise usernames to email addresses in Cloud
- ISO 27017:2015 Certified - the gold standard in enterprise security certifications
- View a comprehensive migration report detailing all system changes
Questions? Contact our Support team.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This product was formerly a Botron app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Create new Cloud connections easily through the UI.