Velocity Code Macro Highlighting for Confluence
Adds support for the Apache Velocity Templating language to the Confluence code block macro.
Read more »Read less »
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 1.0 • Confluence Server 5.0 - 5.7.4 • Released 2013-09-17
- Adds support for Apache Velocity to the Confluence code block macro
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Velocity Code Macro Highlighting for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.