CRM for Jira - Customers & Sales
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your sales right in Jira: keep customers’ info, link it with issues, and make reports
Store any clients data
Customers’ contacts are right in issue
The power of a contact management system is in Jira. Observe data about the Contacts and Companies directories, and change them right in issues.
Visualize your sales
Use gadgets to demonstrate reports on the dashboard. Visualize deals you have and their status. Check which manager has the most wins. Analyze the reasons for "lost"s to change your strategy. Get the report in real-time.
This app allows users to store information about customers and to track sales in Jira.
- Get directories of contacts, companies and create custom directories (i.e. assets, products) to store additional information. Interlink them to mirror the structure of your data.
- Use Jira issues for tracking sales with some extra sales functionality provided.
- Link issues with CRM information in a manual way or, in case of communicating with customers directly in Jira, – automatically.
- Easily import your data from CSV file to fullfill the directories using our master import.
- Export data from the Companies and Contacts lists.
Try out Calendar for Jira to plan meetings and sales activities with your clients.
Create Reminders to never forget planned communication with a customer.
💡 Seeking a particular feature? Contact us via email@example.com
Privacy and security
CRM for Jira - Customers & Sales integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Configure companies and contacts directories, add attributes of different types.